Saturday, November 1, 2008

Why NaBloPoMo?

I thought at first that it would be too big a commitment. I don't even hit the personal internet on a daily basis, so where would I find the time to blog every day for an entire month (this should be in February, with only 28 days)? Then I realized that IF is in my thoughts not just every day, but nearly every minute of every day. A blog entry need not be excessively verbose or deep. And it's nice to chronicle the evolution of this effort as my emotions run the gamut from despondency to the jubilation I hope will come when I finally get that BFP. So I decided to participate in NaBloPoMo for myself, to track the daily musings on IF, and anything else that seems relevant to my existence, for a solid month. I know there are a couple of people who've at least glanced at this blog (and I thank you sincerely for your comments. They're like hugs from travelers sharing this journey with me), but I have no delusions of some great audience waiting for my every post. This is for me, and for my as-yet-inconceived baby who should know how much she was loved even before she came to be.

No comments: