Wednesday, November 5, 2008

a fine line

I think I may be experiencing some of the moodiness associated with taking clomid. I was on the phone with C, his usual afternoon "I haven't talked to anyone all day, but now I am FREE and commuting, so I will call my wife" phone call. I told him I was planning to stop at the grocery store on the way home and asked if he had any requests. Then, all of a sudden, I became evil. I snapped at him because he wasn't willing to stop at a Trad3r Joe's on his way home to pick aomething up for me. All I could think was that he never says "Thank you" any more. I make him a thermos and a mug of coffee every morning. I toast and spread peanut butter and jelly on an English muffin for his breakfast. I fill his water bottle. I get out of bed at 5 am every day to help him get out the door on time. But he doesn't say "Thank you" any more. And when I have to get up early on the weekend, he sleeps right through. Nobody makes my breakfast for me. I have to make my own coffee and fill my own water bottle.

I think I have a case for being a bit irritated, but I shouldn't have snapped. I'm blaming it on the clomid.

No comments: