Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Sweetie, get your glasses and wake up." He saw it too.

The most ghostly, faint, barely-there, nearly imperceptible, am-I-imagining-this line appeared on the HPT this morning. C thinks he saw it too, but only if he held the test just-so and looked at it askance, with his eyes slightly squinted. Could it be? I'm all goosebumps and breath-holding now. Two more days until beta. No real symptoms, but a few maybes that haven't been worth mentioning.

I can't even take a picture of it because the line I think I see is too faint. It won't be real, and we won't truly believe we're pregnant until the beta results are in. I was convinced this cycle had failed. Now, I'm thinking just maybe...

5 comments:

Sprogblogger said...

A line is a line is a line is a line....
WOOOHOOOO!
Here's hoping this is the beginning of a day you'll remember forever, for all the right reasons. When's beta-day again? Shall be haunting your blog til then...

vee said...

Take a picture and fiddle with the contrast. If that second line is there and you're not seeing things, it'll show up clearer. Oh how exciting!!

Elise said...

I believe. Looking forward to hearing about the beta on Thursday.

Kate said...

Oh oh oh! a line is a line is a positive and that is SO GREAT!!!!!
cannot wait to hear it is darker next time and the next and the beta is so soon!

great news and congratulations.

Nic said...

I really hope its a line, keeping everything crossed for you!!!