Tuesday, July 14, 2009

5:35 PM, 9dp3dt...

I'm a lousy photographer, with shaky hands on a normal day. This was the only one (of many attempts) that's even close to in-focus. There is absolutely, without-a-doubt, a second line there. You may have to click on it to see it a little bigger in order to find the second line. It's a little darker in real life. I can hardly wait for some numbers to go with this. Thursday... just a day and a half away (cuz you can bet I'll be there when the doors open at 7am).
I need some decent photo-editing software.

9 comments:

sprogblogger said...

WOOHOO!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for your comment - and congratulations - that is an awesome bfp!

Triumph in Learning said...

YAY!! CONGRATS!!! I can see that beautiful second line cear a day:)
I'm so Happy for you!!!

Hugs,
Hannah

vee said...

Well, there's no maybe about that one! Congratulations, pregnant lady!

'Murgdan' said...

I see it!!! WooooHooo!

Elise said...

Huzzah! Looking forward to hearing your numbers tomorrow.

IrishNYC said...

I SEE IT! I SEE IT!

Sticky, sticky, sticky vibes to you! I'm crying the happiest of tears for you. I love seeing my IF blog "friends" get BFPs, and there have been so many in the last few weeks.

I had such a good feeling about you this time! Congratulations!

BB said...

That surely does look like a BFP! Congratulations!!! Looking forward to your Beta. Good luck! :) Gives me some hope for my IVF! :P

Melissa said...

OMG!! YAY!! How exciting!!