Monday, February 2, 2009

to further complicate things...

I almost forgot- C is still under contract to plow for a nearby town. It's supposed to snow tomorrow, possibly into Wednesday. The forecasters disagree on the track of the storm- some call for 3-6 inches of snow while others call for a dusting. Since it'll be too cold to change to rain this time, he'll probably be called out to plow if we hit 4-inches. Hopefully, that won't happen at all. But if it does, please dear weather gods, please let it be after 6 PM. He could conceivably leave a little early if he gets called out to plow in the afternoon, but bad weather and the usual rush-hour traffic will make him late reaching his route. He's supposed to be on the road, plowing, within an hour of getting the call. Unfortunately, I don't know how to operate the plow.

So, he could potentially be needed in 3 places at once. I know that he'll do the RE's bidding if it comes down to making a choice, but I really hope we don't have to make that decision. He's been laid off for 2 1/2 months now, with nothing to do most of the time. And now that he has the baby-making commitment, he suddenly has all these other things to do too. Wierd, isn't it?

1 comment:

IrishNYC said...

He could always plow you a path to the RE, and drop the goods off while he's there!