Tuesday, August 18, 2009

salvation & salivation

Much as I like sour candies, preggie pop drops simply aren't for me. I don't like the aftertaste left by super sour candy and my poor tongue was getting shredded by the sharp edges that develop as each candy dissoved. Today, though, my ginger candy arrived. I love these candies! I've gotten them before from Trader Joe's, but the variety pack included flavors I hadn't tried before- so yummy! Maybe it's all in my head, or maybe I've just eaten so many of them today that my stomach hasn't been truly empty, but I feel much better today. Still dog-tired, but not quite so hungover.

Warning- ginger candies are really hot, in a ginger-spice kind of way. If you aren't already a fan of ginger, these aren't for you. But if you like ginger, these are amazing!

No comments: