Thursday, September 25, 2008

what day is it?

I thought I was on CD1 on Tuesday. AF was here. But then she wasn't. And then she came back, but didn't stay. And now she might be here, but is she staying? I'm hoping for a prescription for Cl0mid, but how's that going to work if I don't even know what day it is? And why is my predictable body running two days late (or more) this cycle? I've been charting for seven months and once had a 29-day cycle, but never a 30.

If AF isn't really here by tomorrow afternoon, I might have to pick up a HPT after work. Wouldn't it be funny if I didn't need to spend all that money I shelled out yesterday for 4 vials from a new donor? That would be the best money I ever spent if I somehow jinxed myself into being PG.

I really believe I'm NOT preggers. Not even close. But this here-then-gone AF has me wondering. I should reset the ticker... but not until I know what day it really is.

No comments: