Thursday, September 20, 2012

7-month stats

Maggie had her "6"-month visit with the pediatrician today.  She's just under 27 inches tall and weighs 16 pounds 2 ounces.  She's in the 30-40th percentiles for weight and height.  Her head circumference is 17.5 inches, which is some higher percentile, but I forget what.  She's parallelling Charlotte's size now, I think.  This is the point in Charlotte's life when the doc suggested I supplement.  This time, even though Maggie has dropped a few percentiles, he declared that she looks healthy and is doing fine with whatever I'm feeding her.  Good, because I wasn't going to supplement anyhow.  So,  all continues to be well.  Both girls will get flu shots in a month- we'll see how that goes. And by falling a month behind on Maggie's appointments, we'll be able to take care of Maggie 12-month and Charlotte's 3-year visits all at once.

Pictures soon.  Honest!

No comments: