Friday, June 4, 2010

almost 11 weeks- where did the time go?



Charlotte attended her first wedding (just part of the reception, after dinner) last weekend and got to stay in a five star hotel. She seemed to enjoy the hotel and was an absolute angel, charming the socks off everyone and tossing smiles around like Mardi Gras beads.




She has almost settled into having just one nighttime feeding, which is heavenly when it happens. Some nights, though, she falls back on her every-three-hours routine leaving me foggy-headed for a day or two from complete lack of sleep. She's decided to eat every two hours during the day to make up for it.




Last night was one of those 3-hour feeding schedules, and I find myself unable to string any additional thoughts together into a coherent post. Will you settle for another dose of cuteness?


Here she is at 1 month with her caterpillar (she likes to stare at it's smiling face while she falls asleep)- Neglectful Mommy forgot to snap a similar photo at 2 months.
And here's a smile...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

She is adorable and chubbing out nicely! :)

Triumph in Learning said...

OH SO SWEET! I'M Loving It!!! Can't hardly take all the Cuteness!LOL

Just makes me that much more Excited to meet my own little Girl in just 2 days:)

IrishNYC said...

Look at her! She's such a pretty girl!

Lisa said...

Sounds like I should be the jealous one! My little guy goes for 2-3 hours between feedings during the day, but I haven't seen any 7 hour stretches at night yet. Last night I got two stretches of close to 4 hours of sleep though. It's slowly getting better.